Limitations Of Liability
AccessEnergies also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a AccessEnergies account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices should be the same with the one on the receipt
- Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details must be provided using the dedicated form
- A unique AccessEnergies user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration and session
- Other optional information as part of your account profile are not required and you should not mention them
- Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent are mandatory
- Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods is not taken into consideration
Terms And Conditions
Under no circumstances shall AccessEnergies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if AccessEnergies or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof should only be provided by the user of the application.
License Types & Template Usage
All our templates inherit the GNU general public license from HTML. All .PSD & CSS files are packaged separately and are not licensed under the GPL 2.0. Instead, these files inherit AccessEnergies Personal Use License. These files are given to all Clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind. You can’t use one of our themes on a HTML domain. More on HTML Vs CSS, you can read here. You can use our templates do develop sites for your clients and also for a limited amount of personal projects.
Services help our customers promote their products and services, marketing and advertising; engaging audiences; scheduling and publishing messages; and analyze the results are always measured better with a dedicated analytics tool.
Designer Membership And How It Applies
Assets Used In The Live Preview Content